Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Impromptu Photoshoot

 
Cardigan: Thrifted - Talbots | Blouse: Thrifted - Gap | Skirt: Thrifted - Grace Elements
Tote: Thrifted - Lodis | Shoes: Target | Jewelry: Charming Charlie's


Today, I had some time to kill at work. I arrived early to catch up on various tasks only to find myself bored out of my mind halfway through the day. So, I decided to take pictures. Then I decided to enlist my Work Husband's services, and now, it looks like we have a full post here. I'd also like to add that all poses, sass and candid moments are also courtesy of those services. You should've seen this man with my phone. Pretty sure he enjoyed himself more than I did, which made me enjoy it all the more - so I guess we share equal enjoyment (you can tell I enjoy using the word 'enjoy', can't you?). Who knew? I should arrive early more often. Sike!

No comments:

Post a Comment