Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Assembly Time

Between Pinterest, Facebook and Instragram, people are obessed with things that look, well, pretty. I am no exception and thought what better way to display my wishlists than online? This is actually my fifth blog. I've started three fashion blogs, and two other lifestyle blogs only to get bored with the content, design and having to keep up with posts. Now, I'm back (sixth time is the charm, haha) and felt that if I was going to have a blog, it may as well encompass as much of my life as possible. So forgive me if this site seems to be a mixing pot, I promise there is a method to the madness, just bear with me. I've got a lot of life, and a lot more to go - this blog is simple a place to display them all. Thank you visiting, stay a while, will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment